Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 20, 2008. The snow that brought us to the 2nd snowy-est season on record.

This is Good Friday 2008. My snow baby shamed every man on the block with their 25 HP turbocharged self propelled with all the whistles and bells snow blowers. She cleared the driveway with a shovel and the love of snow.

The next day Larry got into the act. The remaining pictures are from Saturday. Below is Cassie going out onto the 2nd floor porch because they ran out of snow to shovel on ground level. Yes, that is snow on the rug. Read on to see how Larry put it there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.