Friday, July 1, 2011

Pulmonary Heart Valve Replacement : 2011 - 20

Friday July 1, 2011:

It is one month from the pulmonary heart valve replacement surgery, today.

Monday was the first day of cardiac rehab. It meets 3 times a week. Yesterday was the third class.

I was hesitant to push my physical limits based on last Friday. They constantly monitor my heart rate and stream it immediately to monitors placed throughout the exercise area. It took me a while to figure out which posting was mine of the half dozen people in the class. It looks so normal compared to what I've seen in the past.

The difference a few days made in healing. I am muscle sore. That has been rare in the last few years. More often than not I would be fatigued the next day and spend most of the day reserving energy. This is new, and I think I like it.


No comments: