Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pulmonary Heart Valve Replacement : 2011 - 14

Saturday June 18, 2011:

Larry and Cassie left for Michigan this morning. Phil drove me to the Weight Watchers weigh in his morning. There was a weight loss last week, despite my corruption of my meals. Now my play time is over and I need to become intentional about the program. Maybe after I eat some more orange sherbert.

Yesterday I sat through the church league double header. Today I am tired. It was worth it. I am ready for my 2nd nap.

It is also the first warm day since my internal thermostat reset. That may have something to do with my tired.

The incision is still itchy, but it has not been sufficiently annoying to take a Tylenol@.

The new scale did arrive yesterday. It comes with batteries. They were not good batteries, so I replaced them and the scale works as described.

No comments: