Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pulmonary Heart Valve Replacement : 2011 - 11


Tuesday June 14, 2011: I read yesterday's posting. The sharp pain is gone. It was one of those muscle things felt in healing probably cause by rolling over wrong while healing.

The scale on the sprio-- ometer will not go beyond the limit set last Saturday. That means there is still a portion of my lower left lung unexpanded.

Today I need to go out into the yard and get some more flowers in bloom. There are some phlox under the spruce and the spirea is coming into bloom. Be prepared for tomato and raspberry blooms. I am running out of material.

I made a logistical error. My weight is supposed to be monitored, now. The scale I ordered will not arrive for another 6 days... at the soonest. The local weight watchers site is available on Saturday. I sent an email to my weight watchers contact asking if there are any other sites near home that are available during the middle of the week.

Until then, I am keeping an eye on my ankles for fluid retention.

No comments: